Prerequisites - Text editor + Web Browser
In order to start learning we will use only text editor & web browser (Preferably Chrome, Firefox or Opera).
- Download this text editor and install it. You can use other text editors.
- Download and unzip this lesson files
- Open index.html in Visual Studio Code
- Open index.html in your web browser, you should see alert like this:
- Open console in your browser , you can do it multiple ways:
- Option 1. Press F12 key on your keybord (if nothing happends try pressing FN (Function + F12 key at the same time) )
- Option 2. Check this instruction how to open console in different browsers.
- Expected result:
- If your console isn't empty and contains some warnings or error type
clear()and hit Enter see below:
- You should also see following in the console of your index.html file